Co-organized seminar by Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) and IdeaLink Consulting on topic “Passage to Leadership and Entrepreneurship: Lesson from the Field” which presided by Mr. Koem Oeurn, speech by Mr. Kong Bo, Country Manager of Dumex Cambodia and Mr. Kim Puthkiry, founder of Cambodia Mushroom Farm and IdeaLink Consulting. Thanks to Coca-Cola for sponsoring refreshment drinks the event.
Date : Friday, 01 August 2014
Time : 14:00 – 18:00
Fee : Fully sponsored by IdeaLink & CJCC
Competing in overcrowded industries is no way to sustain high performance. The real opportunity is to create blue oceans of uncontested market space. HOW? This requires a shift of attention from supply to demand, from a focus on competing to a focus on value innovation—that is, the creation of innovative value to unlock new demand.
WHAT You Will Get?
- Gain a sound understanding of Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS).
- Understand the concepts, principles, frameworks and tools of BOS.
- Be inspired by various Blue Ocean case studies.
- Gain a fresh perspective for strategic thinking to achieve breakthrough success.
- Evaluate the relevance of BOS for applications to your organization or yourself.
WHO Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to develop and improve his or her strategic thinking skills will benefit from the workshop. Business owners, CEOs, managers, executives, entrepreneurs, marketing and sales managers from various industries will gain much from the workshop.